Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Culposo"
Translations of "Culposo"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? gustó culposo
A: Guilty Pleasure
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please help me understand the meaning! I decided to read a short story. And the first few sente...
- What does downtime mean?
- Hello. Do native speakers actually understand phrasal verbs by just their component words or do t...
- Does this sound natural in English? I came across your organization through the greatnonprofit...
- What does this audio mean?
- Do women also use the word 'Hey guys'?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Enganchar
- what does " let's hop the train" mean?
- What is the difference between I would say〜 and I'm gonna say〜 ?
- What does 8 years in the making mean?