Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cultivadas"
Translations of "Cultivadas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cultivadas
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "Felt lazy to draw again recently" or is it "Recently, I st...
- What does To pop a fat I actually know what it means but I'm just curious if not Aussies understa...
- What does Mad lad In which situations is it appropriate? mean?
- What does I'm going to uncross my arms mean?
- What is the difference between commit and devote and dedicate ?
- What does this audio clip mean?
- Do women also use the word 'Hey guys'?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Enganchar
- what does " let's hop the train" mean?
- What is the difference between I would say〜 and I'm gonna say〜 ?