Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cunningness"
Example sentences using "Cunningness"
Q: Please show me example sentences with cunningness.
A: He had an unmistakable cunningness, her cunningness was the reason she succeeded, I pride myself on my cunningness. To be honest, though, we don't use that word often at all, you would just say "He was cunning" or "I have a cunning plan" :)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- When someone says, "Her actions were borderline rude." Does it mean she's rude as heck, or she's ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Is this sound natural? --------- Visitors can see black be...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 서로 사랑합시다.
- What is the difference between at and in ?
- I have to tell someone details of an event. I just made up this below, Please check and correct m...
- Are these sentences natural? “I’m sore all over from exercising yesterday. I think I overdid it. “
- What do you call the plants in the water tank? Do you have a specific name for them? Are they a...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 난 가지고 싶은게 많아
- Which one of the following sentences is correct? 1. ‘I was looking for the meaning of...’ 2. ‘I...
- What is the opposite of “conservative”? Progressive? Can you tell me more suitable word. Thank you