Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dachshund"
Translations of "Dachshund"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? dachshund
A: it sounds like the word docks and the "und" in the word under, combine
Other questions about "Dachshund"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce dachshund.
Q: dachshund does this sound natural?
A: Sounds most like Dakksand ダックスンド
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this make sense? Hello to those who have taken the time to question me about my social medi...
- What is the difference between why and how come ?
- What is the difference between walk off and walk away ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? which is correct - Does they like them the dogs or - Does t...
- What does rip-off (Dream job or rip-off?) mean?
- Please show me example sentences with fall.
- What does At some point mean?
- I don't really feel safe for driving it. I don't really feel safe driving it. Do you think wh...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 这些果实是那些树上结的
- How do you say this in English (US)? 别怪我无情