Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Declassified"
The meaning of "Declassified" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does the creepiest declassified documents mean?
A: @prominencial the meaning of creepiest is an uncomfortable or eerie nature. Declassified means to be seen by all, where as it’s opposite, classified means only a select few people are able to access it.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Photo and Picture ?
- What does Is there such thing as too much free time ? mean?
- What's the difference between in and on in the below sentence? "A delivery truck idled in/on the...
- What does those words are meant to be insults however in this context they're not insults? How ca...
- until i‘m past this whole wedding debacle。 why use “i‘m past” instead of “i past”？
- Please tell me ^_^ I have a hard time hearing "can" and "can't" in a sentence. Can native speake...
- What is the difference between Are you not my friend? and Are not you my friend? and Aren't you m...
- What does Take for granted mean? mean?
- What is the difference between pigeons and doves ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 如果打扰到你，我很抱歉