Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Despedido"
Translations of "Despedido"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¡Estas despedido!
A: You're fired.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Me has despedido del trabajo.
A: You have fired me from my job
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? despedido
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? estás despedido
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What would say when you are served horrible food at a friend's house? Other than "I can tell thi...
- What would you say after the viewing of a less than attractive newborn? You need to make a commen...
- I was glad to receive your letter. or I was glad to have received your letter. is it correct t...
- What would you say if a gal pal asks what you think about her new unattractive boyfriend? (Other...
- Which do you think sounds more natural? And could you tell me why you think so? (a) You have loo...
- How do you pronounce these words? fan dance
- Lately, it's no longer the case that the entire Windows operating system is blown up. Does this ...
- I could’ve picked you up if you told me. I could’ve picked you up if you had told me. Which is c...
- I would’ve cleaned the house if I knew you are coming. I would’ve cleaned the house if I had kno...
- What does you're in great shape mean?