Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Desplazandose"
Translations of "Desplazandose"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? desplazandose del punto A al punto B
A: moving from point A to point B
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 最近あんまり会えないね
- How do you say this in English (US)? 最近は忙しくて、デザインのことができていない。1日24時間じゃ足りない。
- Please show me example sentences with (onto) + (into) .
- Do people say “based off” instead of “based on” in casual talk?
- He told me if he didn't hire a maid he would have to get his sister clean the house. Is this sen...
- What is the difference between vis-a-vis and compared with ?
- What does Because why the freak not? mean?
- What does Put it lightly mean?
- What does yeet mean in "You can yeet yourself."?
- What is the difference between Scared and Afraid ?