Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Diggin"
The meaning of "Diggin" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does totally diggin' the scout look. mean?
A: That someone really likes “the scout look”. Probably referring to Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts/etc
Q: What does What does it mean “keep diggin it” ? mean?
A: keep diggin it = keep having an abiding interest
Q: What does diggin' mean?
A: Really enjoying something or someone
Q: What does I don't want him diggin(dick in?) you around tonight mean?
A: You would use it to tell someone to stop messing around/wasting time. For example, "Stop messing around and get back to work." Or you could use it to describe intimate interactions. In your example it would be used as "I don't want him messing around with you tonight." This would mean that you don't want him touchingher, kissing her, etc.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does budget mean in "budget-friendly"
- What does as he has all a-long mean?
- Which one is more natural? I was afraid that i wasn't gonna be able to reach my goals I was a...
- What does Runner-up mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 緊張で吐きそう
- What is the difference between 「join」 and 「participate」 ?
- What does Martialarts mean?
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうして日本にきたの？
- What does viral mean?