Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Digiste"
Translations of "Digiste"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¿que digiste?
A: What did you say?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 時々無性にコンブチャ（Kombucya）が飲みたくなる。
- Please show me example sentences with Attend.
- What does “profile” in 691 mean?
- Does this sound natural? "There was neither of food nor drink in the tent."
- How do you say this in English (US)? este es tu problema
- How do you say this in English (US)? Ambiguous talent sometimes makes me frustrate. (애매한 재능은 가끔 ...
- What is the difference between He was injured in the accident. and He was injured when the accid...
- For you, is there any difference in meaning between asking the two following questions? a. What...
- What does to call the shots mean?
- He couldn't remember everything to happen. Is this correct?😯