Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Digitador"
Translations of "Digitador"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? digitador
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does The Communist Party regarded the two demonstrations as an act to overthrow the communis...
- What is the difference between In critical condition. and In a critical condition. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I started new job from today!!! Today morning I was nervous ...
- Let's go for a drink. Let's take a drink. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Can you use both "I have" and "I have had" for this dialogue? 'Is that a new coat?' 'No, I ha...
- What does I’m stumbled upon this book. mean?
- grammar issues that confuses me which one is correct 1.he is killed 2.he was killed if both are...
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker