Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dimaq"
Translations of "Dimaq"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? dimaq kharab hai
A: Are you crazy?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between wicked, mean, bad and evil ?
- What does What does the verb "Rive" mean? In the translator, the word translates as "split", in t...
- What does Why don't you walk me through the board? mean?
- "A bit odd but the enhancements otherwise look cool" I do not know what "Otherwise" is doing in ...
- What is the difference between arrived in and roll into ?
- why the translation of "will you still be here?" is "todavía estarás aquí?" and not "seguirás est...
- I feel a little unnatural on this paragraph, could anyone help me to make it smoother? Thanks! “O...
- This land has never been captured. This land has never been conquered. ___ Are both phrases corr...
- What does Fix me something (to eat) mean?
- Hello!! 🙏I need you guys HELP🙏 This is my graduation thesis; " Is it possible to attract touri...