Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dioxide"
Synonyms of "Dioxide" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between dioxide emission and carbon footprint ?
A: Dioxide emission is about a cause of air polution in general. Carbon footprint refers to the amount of emissions of CO2. The larger the carbon footprint of an activity, the more CO2 is emitted.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is correct? People who have an interest in history are... People who have interests in ...
- What is the difference between to break up and to break off ?
- What is the difference between pupil and student ?
- What is the difference between to play the piano and to play piano ?
- What does Chip away mean?
- Is it okay with you if I call you tomorrow? OR Is it okay with you if I'll call you tomorrow?
- "I had been there when he's arrived" this sentence is correct using Past Perfect?
- Someone in a race passed another racer. "He got ahead of me." "He went ahead of me."
- " tell 'em " why ( 'em )? what meaning?
- How do you say this in English (US)? kese ho aap