Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dishcloth"
Synonyms of "Dishcloth" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between dishcloth and dish towel ?
A: dish cloth to wash the dishes, dish towel to dry them.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is more natural or common in spoken English? (a) Are you free Sunday afternoon? (b) Are yo...
- Please show me example sentences with Coalition .
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오랜만에 떡볶이 먹고싶다
- What is the difference between My Mandarin is poor. and My Mandarin is bad. ?
- What does She kept her voice down so that if he didn't want to drag them back to something with t...
- What does "people you grew up with" mean?
- Can I use Sharwen as my English name?
- What does paycheck mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? コーヒーを何杯飲みましたか？
- What does Take a picture, and try to describe it. mean?