Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dispuesto"
Translations of "Dispuesto"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? alguién dispuesto a guiarte
A: Someone willing to guide you.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? estarías dispuesto a cambiar tu estilo de vida?
A: Would you be agree to change your life's style?
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? dispuesto
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? dispuesto
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Stoop down to his level mean?
- What does I've had a nanny for a while now. mean?
- I protested against the war. Is it natural for native speakers?
- Good day. Can I change "they had the order standing to shoot on sight" to "they had the order sta...
- What does Can anyone please give me some light on it? mean?
- What does coffee with milk isn't very good mean?
- What does Coach mean?
- What does Halt work on mean?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- 1. Is it grammatically correct to have a verb in present perfect in an 'if' clause? If you hav...