Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Domba"
Translations of "Domba"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? daging kambing, domba
A: goat meat, lamb
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? domba
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does mean favor?
- Do these sound natural? Which would you say? -- It really pisses me off that drunk drivers kill...
- 1) "This song was made for you" 2) "This song made for you" 3) "This song is made for you" Whic...
- What does sovereignty rests mean?
- Which do you think is more common? -- It's second-hand, but it's in excellent condition. It's ...
- What is the difference between regardless and regarding ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? スポーツをすることと見ることは私を幸せにします。
- Do both sentences sound right? If so, do they have the same meaning? (a) I remember my mother ta...
- Do these sound natural? -- Can you turn it down? It's too loud. Can you turn it up? I can't he...
- '' I really do appreciate it ‘’ does the sentence is correct and popular?