Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dorkiest"
The meaning of "Dorkiest" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does dorkiest mean?
A: The most silly, the least uncool
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I have an exam on September 1. in this case, how do you read "1"? one or first??
- How come I totally forgot to ask customer how they wanted to cook their egg. Is this natural? Pl...
- What is the difference between Our boss would be more popular if he didn't take himself so seriou...
- I'm easy to be convinced to pig out after work out. Is this natural?? Please help me out!
- What is the difference between saying "this word is new TO me" (with TO) and "this word is new FO...
- What does I’m stumbled upon this book. mean?
- grammar issues that confuses me which one is correct 1.he is killed 2.he was killed if both are...
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker