Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Duc"
Translations of "Duc"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? I’m Duc
A: Just say “I’m-“ and then your name. I don’t know how to pronounce your name but I’ll try anyway!
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Why does "Rachel had got long hair when she was a child." be not correct ? plz tell me why 😭
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私は英語が苦手です
- What does Twenty minutes, give or take. mean?
- Is this grammatically correct? "The sea was more beautiful than we went there before."
- What does I owe you. mean?
- What is the difference between eat dinner and have dinner ?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) What attracted you to him? (2...
- which one is more correct "you did this better than i could do" or "you did this better than i...
- Is this natural in American English? Dancing frequently as a leisure activity has great benefits...
- how's my pronunciation? do you ever wear clothes out of your comfort zone just to look good and ...