Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Duc"
Translations of "Duc"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? I’m Duc
A: Just say “I’m-“ and then your name. I don’t know how to pronounce your name but I’ll try anyway!
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound correct/natural? I hope you're not that kind of person who believes you have som...
- What does gives me conniptions mean?
- What does you'd have liked to mean?
- What is the difference between That’s ok and That’s fine ?
- What does she was hitting it out of the ballpark mean?
- much food or much foods which one is right?
- Is this sentence correct? Something must have been wrong with him to do such a thing.
- What is the difference between kid and child ?
- What is the difference between grave and cemetery ?
- 1. The machine is available where needed. 2. The machine is available where the machine is needed...