Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dumbell"
Synonyms of "Dumbell" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between dumbell and dumbbell ?
A: It's only dumbbell and it's a piece of workout equipment
Translations of "Dumbell"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wo dumbell ke teen set laga chuka hai.
A: he have done three set of dumbell
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I am not sure whether or not my sister came here. Is this sentence correct?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "How high can a hot air balloon go?" "It could go as high as ...
- _____his sickness, he participated in the international conference as a guest speaker. A) in sp...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 심지어 내가 사춘기를 겪을 때에도 이렇게 방황하지 않았다.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I Would rather you explained to her, or I had rather you exp...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Chew a rug
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日仕事は何時に終わるの?
- Anybody could help me with this question? thank you 🙏
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?