Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Duni"
Translations of "Duni"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? duni, ai luat apă?
A: dune, did you get water?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is it natural to say "He is not the right guy for me" when I'm thinking about breaking up with my...
- Do Americans usually say have a good day to substitute goodbye in daily life?
- What does down from 15 days mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Apurate a hacer tu tarea!!!
- What is the difference between What do you think about and How do you think about ?
- What is the difference between Funny and interesting ?
- Does this conversation make sense? a: What do you think about the movie? b: Well, it’s so boring...
- I would like to go to there. I would like to go there. Which is correct?
- What is the difference between My English is not that good. and My English is poor. ?
- Can I say "The lamps are on the ceiling" or I need to say "The lamps hang on the ceiling"? Than...