Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ereader"
Translations of "Ereader"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Sounds good? (eReader)
A: e-reader. It sounds good. You have all the sounds correct. I will say it slowly and then at my normal speed.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hello Americans, which of following sentences are wrong? And why. And please give me more variati...
- Could anybody check it for me? (part 1 of formal letter) Dear Mrs Jones At the outset, I would l...
- My friend send me a message/an email but I reply him late. 1." I am sorry for replying late. I h...
- What is the difference between i love you more than her and i love you more than she ?
- What is the difference between To rob a bank and To knock over a bank ?
- What does later ON mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Пусть сегодня каждый из вас испытает маленькую радость.
- What does In the, Quite the set-up in here, what is set-up means? mean?
- Which sounds ok?(Please ignore the contents.. Sorry for generalizing🥲) 1. There are friends of m...
- I want to send some words to a friend of mine who recently lost her rabbit Mugi-chan. Would you c...