Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Eastern"
Example sentences using "Eastern"
Q: Please show me example sentences with elsewhere + eastern.
A: We should probably go elsewhere, how about eastern Australia?
Translations of "Eastern"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? eastern
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 我已经发送邮件给您了
- How do you say this in English (US)? 君たち知ってた？実は彼はとってもダンスが上手なんだよ。
- "If I don't return I would be in danger" "If I don't return it would be best" "If I just call h...
- I've never gone windsurfing. Is this correct?
- What does "over" mean the following sentence? I've heard that over in Liyue they have such a w...
- What is the difference between seducing and tease ?
- "It would be best if I don't return" "I would be in danger if I don't return" Are those sentence...
- Is the following sentence natural? “I have been worried how the project has gone.”
- If he had arrived yesterday without letting me know beforehand, I would be surprised. If he had ...
- She failed to run the race for the fact that she broke her leg. If she hadn't broken her leg, sh...