Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Eavesdropped"
The meaning of "Eavesdropped" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Eavesdropped mean?
A: Eavesdropped/ eavesdropping/ eavesdrop means to listen to a person or group of people's conversation without them knowing.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with not too shabby.
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He folded up a paper plane. ...
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- "She stops, shocked." Did she stop first and then was she surprised? Or Did she stop because s...
- What does What is happening with you? mean?
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- What is the difference between forgetful and clumsy ?
- Could you please teach me predicative? Thank you! 🙏
- Please check this! I have to receive an English test tomorrow! I want grammar check in these sen...