Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Eay"
Translations of "Eay"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? eay
A: Can you give an example of the nuance?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I've asked my lawyer whether there is any recourse but was told I could not dictate where the chi...
- What does If you are 555 , then I'm 666 mean?
- What does stay foot mean?
- It’s unlikely to use the ABC hotel for next year’s event. “unlikely to use” means nearly 0%? or ...
- Does it his sound natural in English? I think writing is a skill in itself and it's difficult,...
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏
- Please show me example sentences with Across the board.
- Does “to have” relate to “a handy thing”? Or “to have” relate to “this whole sentence”?