Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Effed"
The meaning of "Effed" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does effed up mean?
A: "F***ed up" = made a big mistake
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? "I'd like native English speakers to tell me how strange the English in...
- If I’m in a car or a plane should I say buckle your seatbelt or fasten your seatbelt?
- I can manage on my own. I can manage by myself. I can handle it. I can take care of it. I can...
- How do you say this in English (US)? fecha de nacimiento
- Is this rigth? ( It is a small city filled with farms and forests.)
- What does boundaries mean?
- we don't have nothing to envy because we're better. (does this sound natural?)
- What does eke out mean?
- Please show me example sentences with Give me some examples of sentences using “ probably”.
- Your mother said you need to have dinner. Your mother told you to have dinner. Your mother want...