Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Egde"
The meaning of "Mayeriality" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does mayeriality of language mean?
A: are you sure about the word -isn't it materially?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between wordbook and flashcards ?
- Does it sound natural? Other than these differences between .... and ..... Both of them also have...
- What is the difference between past 2 days and last 2 days ?
- What's the difference between "turn around" and "twirl"?
- What does what the heck mean?
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does I don't know him from a can of paint? mean?
- What is the difference between I've got to make an effort. and I have to make an effort. ?
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas