Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Emir"
Translations of "Emir"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? emir berfin seni çok seviyor
A: Emir Berfin likes you very much
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- https://www.facebook.com/2191483044422489/posts/2827708194133301/ I'm considering this job openi...
- What's the difference if I say: 1)Sorry, I was distractred by someone. 2)Excuse me, I was d...
- Be careful driving your car when you go to the office. Does this sound natural?
- can you correct my mistakes??
- What is the difference between Turn the light on/off. and Turn on/off the light. ?
- What does Is the ____ for me mean?
- What is the difference between I can't wait to hear about the movie tomorrow night. and I can't w...
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ーCan I borrow your pen? ーYeah, but bring me back the...
- What does It never gets old how heavy this cookie is. No, it feels like a good meatball. mean?
- What is the difference between i should go to university and i should have gone to university ?