Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Encontar"
Translations of "Encontar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? encontar
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between To support and To root for ?
- Will the exams stop anytime soon? —What does it mean?
- I grew up in Japan. I’ve been living in the US since 2018. Because my husband has to work in the ...
- I know you can say I used to have a dog or a bike, but is it ok if I say that I used to have a g...
- You’re 15, and it’s the first time you’ve had a boy over. I'm bound to be a little surprised, but...
- What does black out mean?
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- How do you say this in English (US)? このフレーズや表現は人によって退屈に聞こえるから使うのは避けた方がいいよね？
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁