Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Encontraba"
Translations of "Encontraba"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? no encontraba la manera de desearte feliz cumpleaños, más vale tarde que nunca, no crees?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does sound judgment mean?
- What is the similar sound of the first part of "eunuch"? Is it similar to "you" or "yeah" or anyt...
- Does this sound natural in English? Please let me know what you think about the idea of the we...
- What does Here you are! Here you have! mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? You are old school. I like that. Does this sentence make s...
- Please show me example sentences with lean on.
- What do you call this?
- What is the difference between Phones and Calls and she sometimes phones her friends... esto ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? His (8months) legs are still weak to stand up himself. Does...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Once he pulls himself up, he still seems having a bit had ti...