Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Esprestas"
Translations of "Esprestas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? me esprestas um lapis esqueci o meu
A: Could you borrow me a pencil? I forgot mine.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this natural in spoken English? Let me think it over for a couple of days. I'll get back to you.
- Do these questions and sentences sound natural? Do you do your eyebrows? (Paint them) Where do...
- Is this natural in spoken English? "What's the long face for, Mike?" "Leave me alone. It's none ...
- Please show me example sentences with allegedly.
- When I'm alone, I talk to myself in English all the time. Does this sound natural, or can you ...
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏
- Please show me example sentences with Across the board.
- Does “to have” relate to “a handy thing”? Or “to have” relate to “this whole sentence”?
- What is the difference between cake and pie ?