Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Espuela"
Translations of "Espuela"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? espuela
A: Escuela? No sé qué es espuela
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between i have been studied english for a long time. and i have studied en...
- Is this natural? I’m happy hear that your wife doing meditation! Actually, I’m worry about my ...
- Does this sound natural? i wish i was good enough in both languages to translate back and forth
- What does whats the meaning of babe magnet? this place must have been a babe magnet! => what doe...
- Is it natural to express the scene in the picture below like this： They hugged each other from be...
- What does Take a picture, and try to describe it. mean?
- What does Simp mean? can you show me some example?
- is the meaning of "anguish " here to be sad? I try not to anguish over the little things.
- What does off mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Je parle français.