Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Estudio"
Translations of "Estudio"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? estudio experimental
A: Experimental study
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? estudio negocios
A: Business studies
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? estudio en la universidad
A: @Frann: I study in the University.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? estudio ingenieria industrial
A: I study industrial engineering.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? estudio inglés por mi misma.
A: I am studying English on my own.
Other questions about "Estudio"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce estudio psicologia y estoy interezada por cualquier tipo de arte, sea pintura, dibujo, musica etc.. .
A: I study psychology and I'm interested in any type of art whether it be painting, drawing, music etc.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I enjoy many different kinds of books. Especially psychology books. Is this correct?
- What is the difference between suit yourself and it's up to you ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 乖乖女
- Pls help me figure out the word combination "side action on the games" in this sentence "They hav...
- Which one is correct, a or the? Please tell me the reason. I thought the car needed repairing, ...
- Hi everyone! can anyone help me in my assignment ? it is about the affixation.
- What is the difference between peppermint and mint ?
- Do you see any grammatical errors? Dear friends I want to share with you a short update about my...
- How do you say this in English (US)? cómo se dice buenos días
- is it right to say: Can you make a discount? when you want them to low the prices of something.