Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Everybod"
Other questions about "Everybod"
Q: "You can't be good enough for everybod, but you'll always be the best for the one who deserves you" does this sound natural?
A: Great job! :)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between to lodge a complaint and to lodge a claim and to lodge a protest ?
- You will lost all your patience when teaching me English . or You will lost your temper when te...
- "The figures of people who have dropped out of school is increasing." "The number of people who ...
- Please show me example sentences with in the absence of ～.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 📌 나 이거 먹어봤어 I've eaten it before.???
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does I don't know him from a can of paint? mean?
- What is the difference between I've got to make an effort. and I have to make an effort. ?
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas