Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Existencial"
Translations of "Existencial"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Vacío existencial
A: Existential vacuum
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? existencial
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Jenny's not having been admitted to the university upset all her family. What this 's mean? is? h...
- What does You were supposed to allow a car length for every ten miles per hour. mean?
- Does this question sound natural in American everyday spoken English: What do you like to do i...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 家族を守る
- How do you say this in English (US)? 起こされた
- What does Gorilla glue mean?
- What does finna mean?
- What is the difference between have lunch and grab lunch ?
- What does that mean?
- What does water weight mean?