Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Fa"
The meaning of "Fa" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does fa sure mean?
A: for sure : of course
Q: What does fa show! mean?
A: For sure
Translations of "Fa"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? fa caldo oggi
A: It's hot today.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "l'aglio fa schifo"
A: The garlic has gone bad
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? fa troppo caldo per pensare
A: It's too hot to think.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? l'unione fa la forza
A: The union do the power
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? fa un freddo cane
A: it's freezing cold
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does downstream data sharing mean?
- Is there a difference between the words “spoilsport”, “killjoy” and “buzzkill”?
- what 'navigate' means? how's it different from 'browse'? The all-digital vaccine proof process r...
- What does They usually ate plants on the same day that they picked them. mean?
- question >> unscrupulously here means, not meticulously or immorally? original text : apps that ...
- What is the difference between make a booking and make a reservation ?
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- Hello. What does homer mean in " You got it homer. " Please?
- What is the difference between That’s ok and That’s fine ?
- much food or much foods which one is right?