Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Faci"
Translations of "Faci"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Mă faci să râd
A: You make me laugh.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? buna.ce faci
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Chipmunk and Squirrel ?
- Did I write this sentence correctly? "But, as there were several products yet to be sold, 'The B...
- Do you use "be going to" in a formal speech and writing? Second Q: If I'm seeing dark clouds an...
- What does Gallery mean?
- Which is more common in spoken American English? Are the sentences the same in meaning? (a) How o...
- Why “D” isn’t the correct answer? Do we regard “ten years” as just ONE period of time?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 삐치다
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...