Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Facilidad"
Translations of "Facilidad"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? facilidad
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- -The scene where her head was decapitated was seared into my brain. Does this sentence make sens...
- Which one is correct? "to compete at gymnastics" or "to compete in gymnastics"
- "It's early morning now in Japan and it's getting light there '' Looking at the clock and refe...
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say this
- How do you say this in English (US)? estoy muy feliz
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- Hello there. Please tell me how would a native say the squared things in the texts down in the pi...
- Which one is more "offensive" or has more impact: "offensive" or "insulting"? And I mean that if ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Estoy en mi casa descansando
- What is the difference between not be and not to be and to not be ?