Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Facilitator"
The meaning of "Facilitator" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does facilitator mean?
A: Someone who helps bring about a result among a group. Such as a teacher, a judge, a boss, a manager, or a negotiator. These can all act as facilitators.
Other questions about "Facilitator"
Q: facilitator does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is more natural in American English? (a) I miss THE days of playing outdoors with my frien...
- What is the difference between I loved talking to you and I loved talk to you ?
- Chào bạn bạn đến từ đâu vậy.
- "Improving your English skills will help you move up in society." Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Can anyone tell me what does this means? It looks like a sig...
- What is the difference between due to and because of ?
- I hate cliques. Does this sound natural?
- write for me what they say please.
- "My husband turned 40 last week, but he is still childlike and self-involved. I'm fed up with tha...
- What does Elizabeth couldn’t trust herself not to laugh. mean?