Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Farabutto"
Translations of "Farabutto"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Farabutto?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please tell me that in the following sentences, if "WENT THROUGH" is an idiom, why does "COMING H...
- How do you say this in English (US)? உங்களை காயப்படுத்தி இருந்தால்
- "If I'd brought a toad, [I'd lose it as quick as I could]. Because it's useless." When is this...
- What is the difference between This word is in German and This word is German ?
- When something or someone is so cool, can I use the expression "not mess around"? example- "They...
- What is the difference between shack and cabin ?
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Why is this sentence wrong? - My mum's brothers' names are M...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- What does May I throw you around the floor for a while? mean?