Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Felicitation"
Translations of "Felicitation"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? felicitation
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? felicitation
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- It sounds good? I told you (that) I would not do things of the morning in the afternoon.
- We collected money in behalf of the homeless. or We collected money on behalf of the homeless.
- What is the difference between song and music ?
- Whether you work manual labor or at a desk, joint and neck pain can be debilitating. I sawa th...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 言われてみれば
- What is the difference between How are you doing? and Is everything okay? ?
- What is the difference between spectator and viewer and audience ?
- Do these English sound natural?
- What does You nailed him! mean?
- What does ” to be off” mean?