Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Felizarda"
Translations of "Felizarda"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? felizarda
A: Sorry that was for the wrong person. For your question it means "lucky"
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- They are almost middle-aged. They are almost middle age. Which is correct?
- What does Have work done mean?
- What is the difference between push the button and press the button and hit the button ?
- What does play sth out mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Prójimo
- What does At some point mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 这些果实是那些树上结的
- I haven't forget about it or I haven't forgotten about it?
- What does flame someone up mean?
- Assume that I am England and traveling to the U.S. I have to fill out the form and there is “resi...