Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Fioka"
Translations of "Fioka"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? fioka
A: draw (the cupboard kind)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 어떻게 만들었지? 나도 만들수 있을거 같은데..
- How can you rewrite the sentence, so it means the same as the original: I´m sure we´re not late ...
- What is the difference between Search and Browse ?
- Does it sound natural “Many people are rendered homeless owing to war”
- How do you say this in English (US)? What means of lil like lil boy
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués