Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Fioriera"
Translations of "Fioriera"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? fioriera
A: where you buy flowers is a florist's.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does <what does it say? you doth did it?> mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 我爱你3000次
- What is the difference between Will and Shall ?
- Sometimes "to" you pronounce "d" and sometimes "t". Is there a rule?
- What is the difference between The steam will scald you and You will get burned by the steam ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晩ご飯食べた？
- How do you say this in English (US)? 他总是踩点到教室
- What does So, you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand. ...
- What is the difference between destroying and destructive ?
- What does Hypocrite mean?