Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Firbhi"
Translations of "Firbhi"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? firbhi
A: It depends on the sentence but these are the possible option from shabdakosh online
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Say that again one more time. Is this sentence natural? If It's so, why?(again and one more time...
- 1. These flowers bloom again on early mornings. 2. These flowers bloom again in early mornings. ...
- What is the difference between struggle and suffer ?
- Cut a star out of the paper like I did. Cut a star out of the paper as I did. Cut a star out ...
- What is the difference between mime and mimic ?
- What is the difference between mimicry and mimic ?
- Is the word "CPR" commonly used? Do most of the adults know this word?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I've had a dog for 3 years. vs I've been having a dog ...
- Do you use this grammar? “Do you ever…?”
- What is the difference between Come off as a freak and Come across as a freak ?