Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Flegme"
Translations of "Flegme"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? flegme
A: phlegm (pronounced flêm)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I am trying to write an academical text about the ”impact of social media on teenagers” and my te...
- What does “Day-use” in hotel language mean?
- What does They seemed preordained to meet. mean?
- How to say to s.o you love the food they cooked for you
- How do you say this in English (US)? たのしい
- How do you say this in English (US)? meri nazar uss kitab me gayi
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do i say this in english and which language it is 😁😁
- What does "people you grew up with" mean?
- What does Expect some great emails headed your way very soon. mean?
- What does Let’s take a picture you’ve already seen mean?