Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Flushable"
The meaning of "Flushable" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does flushable mean?
A: Something that can be found down the toilet. A thing you can throw away down the toilet and it will not clog it. The thing is made in such a way to melt in water
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between repel and dispel ?
- Does it sound natural “This new variety of rice seed can produce a high yield of quality rice.”
- What does euphonious mean?
- Does it sound natural “The paddy field becomes the sea of love and joy when children play “
- What does run mean?
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~