Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Flusher"
Other questions about "Flusher"
Q: He really took a two flusher on that one. What does it usually mean?
A: Without context, it sounds like they pooped, a lot... so they had to flush the toilet twice to get rid of all the waste.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Fxxx you in the face (I know the first two words but I don’t understand what does in th...
- What does "leave the trouble unscathed" mean? Terrible luck but always leave the trouble unsc...
- Is “bed” a verb or a noun in "I'm going to bed"?)
- How do you say this in English (US)? お腹が減って死にそう
- What is the difference between be and am is, and are ?
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~