Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Focaccia"
Translations of "Focaccia"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? dare pan per focaccia
A: “Tit for tat” is probably the equivalent in English, it means “retaliation in kind.”
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? focaccia farcita
A: Stuffed focaccia ( is Focaccia name?)
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? focaccia
A: @lauravic27. Foccaccia bread...
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- He couldn't care less that his neighbors were moving. Could the above sentence mean both the be...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 古着
- Hi guys. I have a question. How should I say the following sentence? I am used to "let or lettin...
- What is the difference between thotful and thoughful ?
- What is the difference between If you would go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? and If y...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does i deep friend mean?
- What does Off the hook mean?
- which phrase would u use, or how would u say instead? Putting that aside, Aside from that,
- How do you say this in English (US)? 안녕하세요 제 이름은 ~ 입니다