Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Foce"
Translations of "Foce"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? foce
A: Do you mean “mouth”?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 西班牙的大学哪一家最好
- What does Can you make it dip mean?
- I want to ask for more information about a festival so that I can book a ticket. However, I don’t...
- Which answer do you think is correct? It’s two years ... Joe A. That I don’t see B. That I haven...
- He couldn't care less that his neighbors were moving. Could the above sentence mean both the be...
- I’ve been learning english by friends. There’s this sentence,how about the whole”man walking on ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does i deep friend mean?
- What does Off the hook mean?
- which phrase would u use, or how would u say instead? Putting that aside, Aside from that,