Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Furiously"
Synonyms of "Furiously" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between furiously and angrily ?
A: "furiously" can often just mean with a lot of energy or passion as well as to do something with anger, but "angrily" always means to do something in an angry way.
Other questions about "Furiously"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce 'furiously'.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- “How do you cope with the fact that millions of dollars of jewels were shining all around the roo...
- please correct me if this doesn't sound natural: " I would like to inform you that I have read th...
- Any book recommendations (novels) topic: discrimination/ racism/ inequality I need to read 5 no...
- What does ‘ Short and sweet review ‘에서 sweet가 어떤느낌으로 쓰이나요? How do you use ‘sweet’ meaning in this...
- What is the difference between How is the scenery at waterfall? and How is scenery at the waterfa...
- What does I would have pictured a Frank contemporary hugging a hillside mean?
- Can I say like this - "I get bored"?
- Does this make sense? Does this sound natural? Is what I am seeing what I think it is?
- I have a lot of things to do today so I think I can't get any sleep. I have a lot of things to ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 해 주세요.