Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Furl"
The meaning of "Furl" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does furling mean?
A: Curious. I’ve never seen this word before. It must be an old word about a dragon. ?
Other questions about "Furl"
Q: How to say “open an umbrella” and “close an umbrella”? And I suppose furl is a bit formal, isn’t it?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does sweet spot mean?
- When do you use a endearment phase ‘good old xxx!”?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Осень
- What does Sfs mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say ‘i live abroad but the address will be in korea’
- Which one does sound natural? “Can that get spoiled?” “Can that spoil?”
- Can I use Sharwen as my English name?
- What does paycheck mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? コーヒーを何杯飲みましたか？
- What does Take a picture, and try to describe it. mean?